["Who is going down" - the name of the group hints at Communism]
- Do Osnov'janenka (T. Shevchenko)
- El'dorado (V. Samijlenko)
- Shvachka (T. Shevchenko)
- Vorony (O. Oles')
- Subotiv (T. Shevchenko)
- I vy pokynuly (O. Oles')
- Hen dolynoyu (A. Sereda)
- Rozryta mohyla (T. Shevchenko)
- Maty (A. Sereda)
- Hen dolynoyu
- Mykyta Shvachka
- Ptaha na jmennya Nightingale
- Kosar obrijem
- Vyjdy zmuchena lyud'my
- Sribni vody
- Navs'kyj velykden'
- Rozryta mohyla
- Shchodnya vona ide nazustrich
- Majster z mista Hameiln
All sample files are in Real Audio 3.0 format.
Komu Vnyz performs hard folk rock. The guys appear at concerts in
smocking. The lead singer is shaved bald, quite impressive in smocking.
The excerpts from four songs can be downloaded from this page.
- Subotiv (T. Shevchenko) - excellent presentation of Taras Shevchenko
poem. The song/poem laments lost Ukrainian independence. The only other
song gives me similar feeling is "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1)" by Pink Floyd
(the style is different though, that is, song style is different, feeling is similar).
- Hen dolynoyu (A. Sereda) - more melody driven.
- Rozryta mohyla (T. Shevchenko) - another good performance of
Taras Shevchenko poem.
- Maty (A. Sereda) - painful song, acoustic guitar.